Sunday, February 24, 2013

Meerkat sperm- (n.) the start of a wonderful idea

I'm back. Like literally I'm back. Like the Terminator 'is back' after promising to 'be back' except I'm not the Terminator (-1 cool point for me) and I didn't promise anything.
So yeah, I'm back.
Back from where you may ask. I'm back from absolutely no where at all, I have no life. I'm pretty sure we've established that already though. I've just been sitting here all this time, not posting anything so you'd think I'm busy doing things. It was all just a desperate ploy for your attention.
I had actually established a far more complex plan than that. It involved several cryogenic capsules, a time machine, meerkat sperm and a muesli bar ( They don't pay for advertising, I swear. Scout's honour.). But I couldn't get my hands on a. Single. Goddamn. Muesli bar.

My therapist is going to give me some stronger meds soon. Yay! Totes excited!

Back to the original discussion, I promise I'll post more often, at least once a day , even if it's just a sentence. So yeah, I'm back and I'm ready to rock and roll! Not literally, I hate rock and roll.

But this is just wonderful, his voice makes me want to kill babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment