Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shameless (Adj. untroubled or unaffected by shame, especially in situations where others would be ashamed)


I apologise for the shameless advertising going on in the previous post but you must understand that recently I have created a remix of Nokia’s trusty ringtone and all advertising is good advertising?
A picture of my Shack-in-a-hole.
Anyways, I and the homeless man, who rests outside my shack that I built in a hole, spent a really long time on that video and it would just make my day (and the homeless man’s) if you went and commented on the video and tell me just how awesome it is.
Oh, what was that you said? What’s the homeless man’s name?
Well he’s called Edmund, I named him after my long lost friend-who-is-a-stick, who I found dead just the other day. You see he didn’t have a name when he first came to my shack-in-the-hole so I lent him my friend-who-is-a-stick’s name and now that he’s dead, the homeless man can keep it forever. Well at least until he dies too, which I think is very soon, seeing how he’s starting to hack up blood. I think it’s the pneumonia he caught in the cold.
Pardon, I couldn’t quite catch that. Oh, why you don’t just bring Edmund into your shack where it’s warm, you say.
Please, I have standards. 

1 comment: