Monday, September 12, 2011

quirk (noun. qwerk odd mannerism: a peculiar habit, mannerism, or aspect of somebody's character)

So I was just sitting there today taking this science test and I noticed that on the very back page was this very nearly blank page that said ANYTHING WRITTEN ON THIS PAGE WILL NOT BE MARKED in these huge capital letters and boldened and underlined and all that schmancy stuff. Of course, if you had any intelligence at all you would know not to write anything like that on a test paper but our teacher, being from the good oldy time strict India where children aren't allowed to so much as sharpen their pencils without the teacher's permission, didn't know that. So like the extremely intelligent, mature and developed homo sapien  that I am, I decided to waste about a sixth of my test time drawing dissected rabbits and writing things like A BIG POOPOO in my bestest and most elegantest handwriting. 

-Life's what you make of it.

2 comments:

  1. 8)

    Very nice, the person who marks your test is... not going to get bored :)

    ReplyDelete